Tuesday, December 18, 2012

No Plan Just reducing the Field

The end of life is something I look forward to as there is no reason to want to live forever. I listened to a interview about how therapy is no longer helping but merely a way to accept that things are not going as promised. True, no one is happy 24/7 (G*d I hate 24/7) and no drug relationship religion(sic) nor amnestic syndrome will guarantee anything resembling peace and happiness. So I am happily reticent to release my depression as it is dependable as medicine to keep me sick isolated and hoping for relief. There is no one to tell this to( paid friends are not friends) as each has their own version of me. I can tell another stranger who I think they want me to be but the outcome is always the same, the patient will die. Alone? Yes, alone, but he likes to be alone in his misery.Ask and the door shall be opened and a cliff nearby for your jumping pleasure. Maybe take me to the bridge? The water is cold and hard but it does the job 99.9% of the time. Nothing else rivals this in my life. Something solid and dependable with a clearly defined beginning and ending. Tell the CIA one less subversive to monitor. Thanks I appreciate the assistance. Nothing imminent just knowing how to leave makes things better.

No comments:

Post a Comment